Teletherapy in Colorado - Speech Language Pathologist
A school district in Colorado in need of an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for a teletherapy position for the upcoming school year. The SLP-CCC will be responsible for administer evaluations and provide direct therapy to an elementary school caseload of 40-50 students via webcam during school hours.
A paraprofessional or aid will be on-site for supervision during therapy times to assist students with activities and therapy. Soliant Health will provide clinical and technical training for all therapists before the assignment, as well as 24/7 tech support when the positions begins.
To qualify for an interview, the therapist must have:
- 2 years of school-based Speech Language Pathology experience, required
- Active Colorado SLP license
- Out of state candidates must hold both an license in the state they reside in and are providing teletherapy services in.
- ASHA CCC’s
- IEP experience required
- Basic computer skills
- Personal computer with a high internet speed
- Availability during business hours for an immediate tech screening.
To be considered for this Teletherapy position, please contact Sayma Al-Rashid at (678) 459-1140 or submit application below.
Local: (678) 459-1140
Recent SLP Jobs
- Columbus, GA
- Dedham, MA
- Haughton, LA
- Columbia, SC
- Hagerstown, MD
- Charlottesville, VA
- Charleston, SC
- North Charleston, SC
- Atlanta, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.