Teletherapy in California- Speech Language Pathologist
A school district in California is need of a Speech Language Pathologist for a Teletherapy position for the school year. The SLP-CCC will be responsible for administer evaluations and provide therapy to a kindergarten to 12th grade caseload.
A paraprofessional or aid will be on-site for supervision during therapy times to assist students with activities and therapy. Soliant Health will provide clinical and technical training for all therapists before the assignment, as well as 24/7 tech support when the positions begins.
To qualify for an interview, the therapist must have:
- 6 months - 2 years years of school-based Speech Language Pathology experience, required
- Active SLP license in the state of CA
- Out of state candidates must hold both an license in the state they reside in and are providing teletherapy services in.
- ASHA CCC’s
- IEP experience required
- Basic computer skills
- Personal computer with a high internet speed
- Availability during business hours for an immediate tech screening.
To be considered for this Teletherapy position, please contact Sayma Al-Rashid at (678) 459-1140 or submit application below.
Senior Associate | Hiring Coordiantor
Local: (678) 459-1140
Recent SLP Jobs
- Mount Vernon, WA
- Temecula, CA
- Anywhere, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- El Paso, TX
- Fort Worth, TX
- Anywhere, TX
- Hartford, CT
- New Haven, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.