Telehealth - Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - Tennessee
VocoVision is currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for a remote job in a school district in Tennessee. TeleTherapy has become increasingly common in school settings in the last two years. This provides several advantages to both students in areas struggling to find on-site therapists, as well as therapists looking for a more flexible schedule.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- MA/MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed in Tennessee (or willing to obtain)
- Previous school experience required
- Evaluate students
- Help students establish goals
- Provide rehab assistance to meet goals
- Attend individualized education program (IEP) meetings for students
- Consult with teachers, parents, or medical providers as necessary
- Provide referrals when appropriate
- Maintain records
- Guaranteed hours
- Same hourly rate for direct and indirect services
- Weekly pay
To be immediately considered for the position please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call Jeremy directly at 678-710-7948.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hibbing, MN
- Home, WA
- Home , FL
- Olympia , WA
- Palmyra, TN
- Home, AL
- St. Georgia , UT
- Salem , OR
- Home, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.