Telehealth: Michigan School District Hiring Speech-Language Pathologist
You must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to apply for this position, as well as attach a resume:
Sunbelt is assisting a school district in MI filling an SLP position.
-Middle School and High School
-Mild to Moderate disability level
-General Speech Services
-Collaborate with Case Managers
-Competitive hourly rates
-Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
-Guaranteed weekly hours
-Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
-Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
-Testing and therapy materials provided!
-MI SLP License
-Certificate of Clinical Competence
-At least 2 years of experience in pediatrics or schools
-Pass a tech screen
-Provide liability insurance
If you are interested in this position, please email [email protected], or call 813-776-0388.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Grand Rapids, MIJob Opportunity: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Kalamazoo, MI Status: Accepting Candidates We are currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in Kalamazoo, MI. This full-time position is onsite only and involves supporting a combination of buildings, either in our early childhood/elementary level or possibly a middle school/high school level split. Key Details: Student Caselo
- Munising, MIRole: Virtual Michigan SLP-CCC A mandatory basic technical screening must be completed prior to interviews per VocoVision requirements. This position is a 1099 contract and you will need to provide professional liability insurance upon hire. VocoVision is actively seeking a virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP CCC) for virtual services in the state of Michigan. You'll provide virtual support to students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Munising, MIAbout the Role: Join VocoVision as a Remote SLP in Michigan. Deliver virtual speech therapy services to students, collaborating with educators and professionals to provide exceptional support for communication needs. Job Details: Full-Time or Part-Time Current School Year Caseload: K-12, students vary Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent. Valid Michigan SLP license. 2+ years of relevant SLP experien
- Marshall, MISunbelt Staffing and our teletherapy partner, Vocovision, have collaborated with a school district in Michigan to fulfill a full-time digital telehealth position for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC). A valid Michigan Speech-Language Pathology license (SLP-CCC) is required for this role, and applicants are not constrained by Michigan residency. Telehealth SLP-CCC Job Overview: Contract duration: From now until 06/02/23 Full-time comm
- Calumet, MIThe VocoVision team at Sunbelt is looking to hire a telehealth speech language pathologist who is licensed in the state of Michigan. Position Details: Start ASAP Provide IEP services and therapy to small groups Indirect and direct time included in your guaranteed weekly hours; and you are paid EQUALLY for both 1099 contract - you are your own boss - speak to a tax professional about the many write-offs and benefits of this type of po
- Grand Rapids, MIJob Overview: Ignite your passion as a Teletherapy Innovator! Sunbelt Staffing, parent company of VocoVision, is seeking professionals in the virtual space to revolutionize the way we deliver speech and language services to K-12 students. This is more than a job; it's an opportunity to redefine what's possible in education with the support of the VocoVision platform. Job Responsibilities: Lead the charge in teletherapy, delivering dynamic spe
- Flint, MIPosition: Fully Remote SLP position in Michigan Sunbelt is currently working with a school district in Michigan that is looking for a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. This position will be working with the Special Education Department to meet the IEP needs of students through remote teletherapy! SLP Qualifications: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License in Michigan Must be tech savvy; have to pass basic
- Lansing, MIPosition: Remote Michigan Speech Language Pathologist - 1099 Contractor Location: Remote (VocoVision) Start: ASAP- End Of School Year Requirements: -Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology -Michigan SLP License -ASHA Certification (CCC) -2 years of school-based experience -Liability Insurance Responsibilities: -Provide speech-language therapy to children with mild to moderate disabilities -Conduct assessments and evaluations -Attend IEP m
- Detroit, MIAbout Us: Join our innovative telehealth team at VocoVision with Sunbelt and provide impactful speech and language therapy to clients across Michigan digitally. SLP Responsibilities: Conduct virtual assessments and create personalized treatment plans. Deliver effective and engaging teletherapy sessions. Collaborate with families and healthcare professionals. IEP meetings, Therapies and Assessments. SLP Requirements: Master's degree i
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.