Tele-Therapy Speech Language Pathology (SLP) Needed in IL
Soliant Health also offers Speech Language Pathologist's with Tele-Therapy opportunities. SLP-CCC can work from home to create a learning environment where students are engaged in real time therapy sessions via the computer, providing speech services via web conferencing. Use top of-the-line test kits through a HIPAA compliant system and have access to tech support when needed.
This provides therapist with conveniences that working on site would not. No Traffic, No Parking Issues and More Time Home with Family!
The school is interviewing candidates now in order to provide services to the students in need as quickly as possible, so please apply below today.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Required State Licensure and Certification
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Basic Computer and Technology knowledge
- 2 Years Previous Schools Experience Required
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, Tele-Therapy
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected]@soliant.com. Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-538-6767 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Springfield, ILInterviewing as soon as possible! Soliant is partnered with an exceptional school district in with SLP openings. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, remote, licensed, experienced Speech Language Pathologist. Quick interview and hire if qualified. To qualify you must have: An active or pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Illinois Required Illinois credentials required required by state/DOE Masters De
- Aurora, ILInterviewing as soon as possible! Soliant is partnered with an exceptional school district in with SLP openings. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, remote, licensed, experienced Speech Language Pathologist. Quick interview and hire if qualified. To qualify you must have: An active or pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Illinois Required Illinois credentials required required by state/DOE Masters De
- Indianapolis, ILVirtual Speech Therapist | Full-Time We are currently looking for a virtual and dedicated School Speech Language Pathologist. The director reviews resumes and interviews candidates. If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply as soon as possible. Details: Collaborate with Teachers and Parents Full-time position Develop and Implement Individualized Treatment Plans and Goals Conduct assessments and evaluations to
- Chicagq, ILTELETHERAPY OPPORTUNITY - VIRTUAL SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST POSITION AVAILABLE IN ILLINOIS! ProCare Therapy is currently offering an exciting teletherapy opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist in Illinois. Join our team and provide high-quality virtual speech therapy services to students in the comfort of your own home. Job Description: - Teletherapy position - Manage a caseload of students with mild to moderate speech and language ne
- Champaign, ILRemote Speech Language Pathologist (ASHA's CCCs) – Work Remote as an Independent Contractor Looking for an exciting opportunity to put your ASHA CCCs to work from the comfort of your own home? Look no further! We are seeking a talented and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our dynamic remote group of independent contractors. **Job Title:** Remote Speech Language Pathologist (ASHA's CCCs) **Location:** Anywhere with a Stable Inter
- Chicago, ILREMOTE SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST (SLP) Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist seeking a flexible remote opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives? We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic professional to work as an Independently-Contracted Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist. Position: Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Contract Type: Independent Contractor Locati
- Chicago, ILLicensed and Certified SLP for Tele-Therapy Position in Illinois ProCare Therapy is currently seeking talented Speech and Language Pathologists for the upcoming school year in IL. Responsibilities include working with students from the mild to moderate population with speech disabilities. Qualifications: - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. - Available for either full-time or part-time positions during school hours. - Holds a
- Naperville, ILRemote School Speech Language Pathologist job near Naperville, IL A local school district in Illinois is looking to hire a remote school-based Speech Language Pathologist to provide services for the students in their district for the rest of the school year. We are looking for a full-time candidate but will also consider someone who is only able to provide part-time. The school is flexible with what ages you would work with, they ask for you
- Wheaton, ILDistance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist in Illinois A school district in Illinois is beginning to arrange interviews for a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team in this school year! Qualifications: Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders Licensed SLP in Illinois School-based experience Industry: Education Schools Teletherapy Work Hours: Direct therapy will be prov
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.