Tele-Therapy SLP Job - School-Based
Soliant is now accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district for the current school year and upcoming school year. VocoVision aims to hire a full-time or part-time, experienced, licensed, virtual Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in California
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools and IEP experience (preferred)*
- Tele-therapy experience
- Case load: Elementary caseload
- Full-time or part-time hours
- Remainder of SY 2021-2022, and possible extension for SY 2022-2023
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- 1099 contract
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant
VocoVision Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Palmyra, TN
- Suisun City, CA
- Springfield, TN
- Cunningham, TN
- Golden Gate, FL
- Port Royal, TN
- Evansville, IN
- Lancaster, PA
- Chisago City, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.