Tele-Therapy SLP job in NC
Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant is looking to hire an SLP-CCC to work from home providing tele-speech services by computer for a full time job with a North Carolina school district. The SLP will also work directly with the on-site school staff.
Candidates should be technologically savvy. Our SLPs are trained on software prior to the start of any position. Candidates are also trained on how to transition their in-class skills to a TeleTherapy position if they do not have experience with TelePractice. This position is 35-37.5 hours a week.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional skills and professional references. Other necessary skills and attributes include:
- ASHA certification (CCC) Preferred, and NC State Licensure
- Experience working with children of all ages and with a variety of disorder areas
- At least 2 years of experience working in a school setting
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Creativity and flexibility
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call or text, we have other positions and locations available!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Georgetown, TX
- Chicago , IL
- American Canyon, CA
- Twin Lakes , CA
- n/a, CA
- Junction City, KS
- San Antonio, TX
- Pontiac , MI
- Raceland, LA