Tele-therapy SLP-CCC Job Openings
Currently accepting candidates in partnership with wonderful school districts in Illinois. Soliant aims to hire full-time or part-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractors.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Illinois
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Illinois Teaching Cert.
- Have schools and tele-therapy experience (preferred)**
- Be ASHA certified (CCC)**
- Full-time and part-time openings
- Multiple openigs - caseloads TBD
- ASAP and/or School-year 2022-2023
- 1099 contract
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To SLP's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Palmyra, TN
- Suisun City, CA
- Springfield, TN
- Fair Oaks, CA
- Cunningham, TN
- Pacific Grove, CA
- Port Royal, TN
- Dixon , CA
- Chisago City, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.