Tele-Health Louisiana School Speech-Language Pathologist
Tele-Health – Louisiana School Speech-Language Pathologist
2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
Soliant utilizes teletherapy to connect clinicians and students on a premium online platform. Clinicians provide services to students who may otherwise not receive the help they need, while gaining the flexibility and autonomy that comes with working from home.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed in Louisiana
- At least 2 years of recent school experience required
- Liability insurance (willing to obtain)
- Some tech savviness
- Develop and monitor IEPs
- Manage caseload
- Elementary/Middle School (Up to 55 students)
- Assess progress of students throughout
- Perform evaluations for placement
- Support students with a wide range of speech-language related concerns to meet performance standards
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders
- Provide rehabilitation or communication strategies for those who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Contract: 11/1/22 – 1/27/23
- 100% Remote
To be immediately considered for the position please email Ramiro Salinas a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2025.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home, WA
- Home , FL
- Olympia , WA
- home , AZ
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Home, AL
- St. Georgia , UT
- Salem , OR
- Home, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.