Tele-Education: School Speech-Language Pathologist Michigan
Tele-Education: School Speech-Language Pathologist – Michigan
Soliant has partnered with a school district in Michigan who is looking to contract out a Speech-Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year.
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself! Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
- 2022-2023 school year
- ASAP -June 2nd, 2023
- Mild to Moderate caseload
- 45-60 students
- Master’s Degree (CCC’s)
- Active Michigan license
- Liability insurance (willing to obtain)
- Pass criminal background check
- At least 2 years of recent school’s experience
- Some Tech Savviness needed
- Under general direction, identifies, evaluations, and prepares remedial activities for student who exhibit speech-language disorders; participates in the development of individualized goals and objectives; and evaluates student progress all in a virtual environment.
- Identify students with a speech and language handicap through a multi-factored evaluation, utilizing standardized tests and/or authentic assessment activities.
- Assist in the development of curriculum guides and local policies related to speech and language handicaps.
- Provide tele-service for school and community related to speech and language handicaps.
- Provide speech/language services to students in their classrooms via HIPPA/FERPA compliant platform
- Plan a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students, and leads to mastery of desired learning outcomes. Develop an appropriate Individualized Educational Plan that clearly communicates to parents, students, and other school personnel as appropriate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the unique characteristics of students belonging to multiple ethnic groups, cultures, and/or at different ability levels.
- Develop a coherent instructional plan which leads students to accessing and progressing in the general curriculum and establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and other instructional activities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of resources by planning to use a variety of best practices, sound instructional techniques, activities, and media, consistent with the needs and capabilities of the individuals and/or student groups assigned.
- Provide on-going evaluation of the learning needs of students. Use assessment data to promote mastery of designated learning outcomes and plan appropriate intervention.
- Establish and maintain a standard of classroom behavior and procedures consistent with building regulations and Board of Education policy.
- Prepare and provide data for progress reports, report cards, intervention assistance teams and/or other reports as required.
Soliant provides training as well as 24/7 support by our VocoVision clinical/tech team, which ensures success for the therapist, student, and school. Gain the flexibility you deserve and the time you need to have an ideal work/life balance.
To be immediately considered, please email Ramiro Salinas a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2025.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Berkeley, MO
- Saint Louis, MO
- University City, MO
- Spanish Oak, MO
- Jennings , MO
- Ferguson, MO
- Waukegan, IL
- Brownstown, IN
- Glendale, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.