Tacoma, WA School Seeking Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Job
Currently conducting interviews for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in the Tacoma, WA area. This is a full-time job within a great team-based environment.
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Voice disorders
- Speech problems associated with impairment
Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- WA SLP License
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
For immediate consideration send resumes to Tessa Wittenberg – Tessa.Wittenberg@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-261-2247.
National Hiring Manager
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bonita, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Fresno, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Kent, WA
- Salem, OR
- Warren, MI
- Rockdale, IL
- Bellevue, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.