Sunbelt Staffing is Interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for a REMOTE Job in New Mexico
Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district school in New Mexico who is hiring a motivated Speech Language Pathologist for a REMOTE position. The caseload will consist of students in K-12th grade, with mostly mild to moderate disabilities.
- Provide direct therapy, assessments, evaluations
- Remote - Work From Home
- Full time
- Mostly mild to moderate disabilities
- K - 12th grade caseloads
- NM SLP-CCC license, NM school certification, Schools experience
- If candidate lives outside of New Mexico, the candidate must be fully licensed for schools in BOTH their state, and in New Mexico.
- School based experience- 2 years preferred
- Someone who is able to jump right in
For questions or immediate consideration, send your resume via email to: Joanne.Hughes@sunbeltstaffing.com
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Recent SLP Jobs
- Huntingtown, MD
- Skokie, IL
- Lawrence, MA
- Hudson, MA
- Akron, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Fredericksburg, VA
- Bloomington, MN
- Bloomington, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.