Stafford Springs, CT -- Speech Pathology Job (SLP CCC / CFY)
A school district in Stafford Springs is looking for a part time or full time Speech Pathologist (SLP CCC's / CFY). More details on the opening will be listed below.
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Active, approved or pending SLP license in the state of Connecticut
- Experience in schools / Pediatrics recommended
- Full time or part time, contract position held in a school setting
- Caseload based on experience and availability
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- CEU Reimbursements
- Weekly Pay
The school is actively scheduling interviews so please apply by emailing resume directly to [email protected] I can also be reached via phone at (678)-497-4759. Looking forward to receiving your resumes and best of luck!
Ph: (678)-497-4759 / [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kelso , OR
- Del Dios, CA
- Chicago , IL
- Columbus, OH
- Kenner, LA
- Kannapolis, NC
- Norco, CA
- Morris, IL
- Imperial Beach, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.