Speech Therapy opening in Beaumont, Texas
We are seeking a qualified Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-23 school year in Beaumont. We have placed several candidates with this district who have had phenomenal experiences due to the supportive and friendly environment and wonderful students. Interviews will be held over zoom at a time that works best with your current schedule. Interviewing will be a good place to ask all caseload questions and find out if it’s a right fit for you!
A full school year contract will be awarded to the candidate who is the best fit. During the assignment you will receive weekly paychecks at a competitive hourly rate. This will be a W-2 position with full benefits available and 401k matching.
We welcome new grads looking to complete their clinical fellowship year to apply
- Participate as a team member with responsibility for the identification, eligibility, and placement of speech and language impaired students.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for assigned students and to meet individual student needs..
- Communicate with other professionals providing services for students to insure continuity and coordination of program.
- Work directly with students to implement IEP goals and objectives.
- Develop therapy schedules and provide speech language pathology (SLP) services for students with speech and language impairments.
- Plan and provide clear and intentional focused instruction based upon individual student IEP goals using state standards, subject matter content and district curriculum.
- Recognize individual student learning needs and develop strategies to address those needs for the purpose of promoting individual achievement.
- Foster and manage a safe, positive learning environment for the purpose of promoting effective student behavior and success.
- Communicate and collaborate with parents and school community for the purpose of fostering student success and achievement, and meeting special education laws and policies.
Fulfill other related duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Submit application through our website
- Email [email protected] with a resume
Once I have received your resume I will be reaching out via phone to discuss your experience as well as the position. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me at (770) 776-2105.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Buena Park, CA
- Houston, TX
- Ellijay, GA
- Grafton, MA
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Ashville, AL
- Morris, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.