Speech Therapist (SLP) Needed in Bothell, WA
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a supportive school district to seek a passionate SLP to join their team! If you are looking to make a profound impact within a remote setting, we want to hear from you! Apply below for consideration!
- Onsite only
- Elementary caseload
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Active WA state licensure as an SLP.
- ESA Cert Required
- Experience working with pediatric populations in a school or educational setting is preferred.
ONSITE ProCare Perks:
- W-2 Contracted Employee
- Competitive Pay Rates and Weekly Payment Schedule
- With a minimum of 30 hours: matching 401k and Dental, Vision, and Healthcare Insurance
If this is not the position or area that you're looking for, please feel free to contact me to discuss other exciting opportunities!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tacoma, WALooking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Tacoma, WA for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team! Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Tacoma, WA Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time (37.5 Hours/Week) Caseload Details: Elementary Caseload, 40 Students Contact: Katy Arrowood
- Burien, WACalling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Burien, Washington! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in Washington? This is your chance to inspire and uplift! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Burien, Washington and Surrounding Areas Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits: Competitive Compensation: Your
- Connell, WASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Connell, WA area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifi
- Shelton, WASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Shelton, WA area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifi
- Vashon, WAWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Vanshon, WA. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and delivering treat
- Seattle, WAAbout Us: Soliant is a leading educational institution committed to providing exceptional learning experiences to our students. We are currently seeking a Virtual Speech Therapist to join our team and support our students in achieving their communication and language development goals. Position Overview: As a Virtual Speech Therapist at Soliant, you will play a vital role in helping our students overcome communication challenges and reach their
- Woodland, WASoliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Woodland, WA. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the current school year. Job Details: Full-time position Caseload: K-12 Onsite work during the 2023-2024 school year Benefits: Weekly pay Guaranteed work hours Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits available for full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week Stipends avail
- Salmon Creek, WACompany: Soliant Job Type: Full-time Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Salmon Creek, WA. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for this school year. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. Provide therapy services to students with diverse conditions, such as articulation and phonological disorde
- Dallesport, WAWe are looking for an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for a Speech Language Pathology position near Dallesport, WA. This position is Full-Time for the 2023-2024 school year. Responsibilities: • Assess and evaluate the language, articulation, cognitive, and/or hearing abilities of children • Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on evaluations • Monitor progress of assigned stud
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.