Speech Therapist In schools job work from home
VocoVision has partnered with an inclusive School District in Washington that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to provide services remotely. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
Vocovision Requirements for consideration – MUST HAVE ALL
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders
- State SLP Licensure and teaching certificate
- Completion of Certificate of Clinical Competence
- 2 years of independent schools experience
- Ability to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Ability to acquire personal liability insurance
- Full Time
- August 2022- May 2023
- Elementary and High School Caseload
- Responsibilities: providing speech therapy, administering evaluations, following IEP procedures
If you are an SLP in North Carolina and working from home sounds appealing to you..... Vocovision works directly with the schools to provide a teletherapy service employing YOU as an independent contractor!
Benefits of Independent contracting
-Guaranteed hours and caseload
-Compensation for all indirect work
-access to a established teletherapy platform
-WORK FROM HOME
If this opportunity is appealing, Please apply below and call Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133 for immediate consideration.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Andrews, SC
- forest crest, TX
- Dearborn, MI
- liberal , OR
- Maple Grove, ID
- lordstown, OH
- Cleveland, GA
- Chicago, IL
- upton, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.