Speech Teletherapist - Connecticut
Job Title: Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Connecticut (Virtual)
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our educational team for the 2023-24 school year. This part-time position is based in Connecticut and offers the flexibility of virtual work arrangements. The successful candidate will provide speech and language therapy services to students in our school district, fostering their communication skills and supporting their academic success.
- Assess students' speech and language abilities through comprehensive evaluations.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address speech and language disorders.
- Provide direct therapy services to students, either in person or through virtual platforms.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop appropriate goals and strategies for students' progress.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting treatment plans as needed.
- Conduct meetings with parents and staff to discuss students' therapy goals and progress.
- Stay updated on the latest research, techniques, and advancements in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in CT.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred.
- Prior experience working with school-aged children is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language disorders, assessment tools, and therapeutic techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to adapt and tailor therapy approaches to meet individual students' needs.
- Proficiency in using technology for virtual therapy sessions, if opting for a virtual work arrangement.
Application Instructions: Interested candidates are invited to submit the following documents to the email address provided below:
- Updated resume detailing relevant experience and qualifications.
- Cover letter expressing interest in the position and specifying onsite or virtual work preference.
- Contact information for professional references.
Email: zachary.neu[email protected] (Subject line: Remote SLP - Connecticut)
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Monroe, CTSunbelt Staffing is actively conducting interviews for a contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a local school district near Monroe, CT. Job Overview 2023-2024 School Year Full-time: 35-40 hours weekly Elementary and Middle School caseload Onsite: 1-3 school campuses Key Responsibilities: Participate in Individualized education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to student plans Conduct assessments and evaluati
- Ridgefield, CTSunbelt Staffing is currently conducting interviews for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) contract to partner with a local school district in the Ridgefield, CT area. This opportunity includes guaranteed hours and full benefits. Job Overview 35-40 hours per week K-8th grade students 23/24 School Year Assigned 1-3 school sites Key Responsibilities: Participates in the development and implementation of relevant educational p
- Haddam, CTSunbelt is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist near Meriden, Connecticut for the current school year. SLP Job Details - 32.5 hours per week (M-F) - Caseload K-12 - Direct and indirect services, IEP's, evaluations, assessments SLP Qualifications: - Connecticut SLP Licensure To be considered for this rewarding opportunity please contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jamie Tersigni - National Hiring Manager
- New Britain, CTSunbelt is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school position in the New Britain, CT area for the current school year. This opportunity offers full benefits and guaranteed hours. Job Details K-8th grade Therapy, IEP meetings, evaluations, assessments, etc. ASAP - June Work Hours: Full-time 8-3 M-F SLP Qualifications: SLP License in Connecticut Submit your resume to [email protected] t
- Hartford, CTSunbelt is seeking to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Hartford, Connecticut. The SLP will be working with students in Elementary through High School with mild to moderate disabilities. If you are interested in making a difference in these students lives, you are encouraged to apply below. SLP Job Details - Onsite - Direct and indirect services - K-12 SLP Qualifications: - CT SLP Licensure About Sunbelt: Insuran
- Meriden, CTSunbelt is seeking to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Meriden, Connecticut. The SLP will be working with students K-12 with mild to moderate diagnoses. If you are interested in making a difference in these students lives, apply below! SLP Job Details - Onsite - Full-time 32.5 hours / week - Elementary through High School students - Direct and indirect services, IEP's, evaluations, assessments SLP Qualifications:
- Wolcott, CTSunbelt has partnered with a local school district near Wolcott, CT to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 2023-2024 academic year. Job Details and Requirements: Caseload: K-8 October 2023 - June 2024 Full-time (30 hours per week) Guaranteed hours and benefits! Active SLP Licensure in CT For immediate consideration for the Speech Language Pathologist opportunity near Wolcott, CT please send your resume to jamie.tersign
- Waterford, CTSunbelt Staffing has a contract opening for a Speech Language Pathologist for a school-based opportunity near Waterford, Connecticut. As an SLP you will be working with students to help them overcome speech-language and communication disorders. To be considered for this rewarding opportunity please apply below! Requirements: SLP License - Connecticut Teaching Certification - Connecticut Work Hours: Full-time: 35 hours / week Pa
- Old Lyme, CTSunbelt has partnered with a local school district near Old Lyme, Connecticut, looking for a qualified candidate to fill a part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity for the current 23/24 school year. SLP Job Overview: Work Hours: 18 hours per week Caseload: Preschool Start/End: As soon as possible End of School Year Qualifications: Connecticut SLP License - Required Connecticu
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.