Speech Pathologist School position near Hartford, CT
Applicants must at least have a Masters in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
ProCare Therapy is working with a client near Hartford, Connecticut that is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year. Please find additional details below.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 35-37.5 hours per week
Contract: Immediate start - March with the possibility of an extension
Caseload: Preschool caseload
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Mixture of of less severe-language deficit to severe
- PECS system experience is a plus
- Background in Hearing impairment experience would be a plus
- Hybrid model- Google classroom
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Must be licensed in Connecticut
- Must pass drug screen and background screen
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you, then come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325
Recent SLP Jobs
- Salem, OR
- Durham, NC
- Sacramento, CA
- Hopedale, IL
- Redwood City, CA
- Gretna, VA
- Gainesville , GA
- San Jose, CA
- Stamford, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.