Speech Pathologist: School-Based SLP Position Opening
Currently accepting and interviewing candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Statesville, NC. Soliant aims to hire an in-person, full-time, school-based experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor(s).
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in North Carolina
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools and IEP experience preferred
- Active ASHA CCC
- 3 full-time SLP needed
- Start - end of school year 2022-2023
- Caseload is based on experience and availability
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Senior Account Executive - Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bloomington, IN
- Willis, TX
- Mentor, OH
- Lewisburg, TN
- Pepperell, MA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Fort Smith, AR
- Waldoboro, ME
- Rockland, ME
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.