Speech Pathologist Job (SLP / CFY) -Norfolk, Virginia
An on site, school based, Speech Pathologist is needed in Norfolk, Virginia. This position is a full time assignment held in a school setting. More information and qualifications will be listed below!
Information and Qualifications
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Active, approved license in the state of Virginia
- Full time, contract position in school setting
- Caseload based on experience and availability
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- Weekly Pay
The school is actively scheduling interviews so please apply by emailing resume directly to [email protected] I can also be reached via phone at (678)-497-4759. Looking forward to receiving your resumes and best of luck!
Ph: (678)-497-4759 / [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Del Dios, CA
- Markham, TX
- Charleston, SC
- Santa Ana, CA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Fremont, CA
- Loomis, CA
- Hollister, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.