Speech Language Therapist needed for 22-23 school year near Ariton, AL
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Ariton, AL. Currently looking to hire a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for 22-23 school year. This is a great opportunity to add more experience within school setting.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff
- A Master’s Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- An active license and certification for the state of Alabama
- Preferred experience with school age students, but not required
Working for Soliant
- Competitive pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Phone : 6787107762
Email: [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Barnwell, SC
- Fairview , OR
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Morris, IL
- Houston, TX
- Palmer, AK
- McKinney, TX
- Orcutt, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.