Speech Language Therapist needed for 22-23 school year in North Hampton, NH
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in North Hampton, NH. Currently looking to fill in for a position as an Speech Language Pathologist for 22-23 school year. Its a great opportunity to add more experience with school age students.
- A Master’s Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- An active license and certification for the state of New Hampshire
- Preferred experience with school age students, but not required
Working for Soliant
- Competitive pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Phone : 6787107762
Email: [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oxnard, CA
- Bellevue, VA
- San Antonio, TX
- Lane, SC
- Silverdale, WA
- Raceland, LA
- Morris, IL
- Canoga Park, CA
- Sugar Land, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.