Speech Language Tele-Therapist Job in Illinois
Tele Therapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Illinois!
- Full time/part time available
- Work from home (fully remote position)
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay (1099)
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in IL
- At least 1-2 years of school/pediatric experience or 1 year of tele therapy experience
- A computer/laptop and in home WIFI
Interested? Please send resume to email@example.com. After resume is received and reviewed, director will place phone interviews accordingly to all qualified candidates.
Not the area or position desired? Please give me a call as well because we have other positions, locations, and placements available! Thank you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent SLP Jobs
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Saint Paul, MN
- Bellingham, WA
- Sacramento, CA
- Anywhere, GA
- San Antonio , TX
- Somerville, MA
- Destin, FL
- Redding, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.