Speech Language Pathology (SLP) position near Elgin, IL
Multiple Full-Time SLP Job Opportunities near Elgin, IL
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a wonderful School District near Elgin, IL to find full-time Speech Language Pathologists for the upcoming school year.
• Full-time position
• Mild to Moderate Exceptionalities
• Elementary caseload
• Valid IL state SLP license
• IEP Experience preferred
• ASHA Certification preferred
We highly encourage you to apply for this full-time SLP job near Elgin, IL. For further inquiries or to submit a resume, please reach out to Marissa Kirchner (contact information provided below).
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oak Lawn, ILSpeech Language Pathologist Oak Lawn, IL Area K-6th caseload, 1 site Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of students? We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team and work in a school-based setting in the Oak Lawn area. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Position Overview: As a contract SLP, you will play a crucial role in supportin
- Burbank, ILSpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of K-6th grade students? Soliant Health is currently looking for a qualified SLP to join our team near Burbank, IL. This position offers the chance to work with a general education caseload in a single location, providing essential speech and language services to students. Respo
- Romeoville, ILApply now! Seeking a School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) near Romeoville, Illinois Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students? We are thrilled to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Romeoville, IL, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students communicate effec
- Mount Prospect, ILElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Mount Prospect, Illinois! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Mount Prospect, IL Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in empowering stu
- Lynwood, ILSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Lynwood, IL area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifi
- Morris, ILSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Morris, IL area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs),
- Burbank, ILA school district located near Burbank, Illinois has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the remainder of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload The remainder of the school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree CA license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: Weekly competit
- Minooka, ILSpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Minooka Area Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant is seeking an SLP-CCC to join our dynamic team. We offer a supportive environment, caseload mentorship, and access to valuable resources to help you excel in your role. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities: Conduc
- Cary, ILSpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Crystal Lake, IL Elementary Caseload Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant is seeking an SLP-CCC or Clinical Fellow to join our dynamic team. We offer a supportive environment, caseload mentorship, and access to valuable resources to help you excel in your role. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate cons
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.