Speech Language Pathology (SLP) - Full Time
Soliant is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a position near Portland, OR. This is a great job opportunity for a Speech Therapist looking to work with a great school district. This is a Full-Time, remote position, and on-site as needed. More details would be given when speaking with the director and if it ends up being a good fit, there would be offers out immediately for the candidate.
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics preferred not required
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Oregon State License
- Clinical Fellows Welcome to apply
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
Work Hours: Full Time
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CFY, CCC
For immediate consideration in hiring process for this full time Speech Language Pathologist job, please send resume to [email protected] or give Jordyn a call at 770-557-3235. I look forward to working with you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Detroit, MI
- Brookhaven, GA
- Lansing, MI
- Grand Blanc, MI
- Bloomfield, NM
- Gallup, NM
- North Valley, NM
- Corrales, NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.