Speech Language Pathology - Harvard, Illinois
Soliant Health is seeking an enthusiastic, independent and hard-working Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to pediatric (birth to age 21) caseloads in a school setting near Harvard, Illinois.
Clinical Fellow are encouraged to apply! Supervision for your CF year is available.
Hours per week:
- Full-Time: 30-40 hours/per week (4-5 days/week)
- Part-Time: 14-28 hours/per week (2-4 days/week)
- Caseload: available depending on experience and availability.
- Mild, Moderate & Severe
- Elementary, Middle, and/or High school
- More information available during an interview
- Master's Degree Speech Language Pathology
- License: IL
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCCs)--preferred but not required
- Clinical Fellows are considered – supervision available
- United States (Required)
Benefits Available - include, but not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
To be considered for this SLP position, please contact Sayma Al-Rashid at (678) 459-1140 and email an updated resume directly to her email, or submit application an below.
Senior Associate | Hiring Coordinator
Local: (678) 459-1140 - call/text
Recent SLP Jobs
- Huntingtown, MD
- Skokie, IL
- Lawrence, MA
- Hudson, MA
- Akron, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Fredericksburg, VA
- Bloomington, MN
- Bloomington, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.