Speech Language Pathology - Chicago, Illinois
Soliant Health is seeking an enthusiastic, independent and hard-working Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to pediatric (birth to age 21) caseloads in a school setting near Chicago, Illinois.
Clinical Fellow are encouraged to apply! Supervision for your CF year is available.
Hours per week:
- Full-Time: 30-40 hours/per week (4-5 days/week)
- Part-Time: 14-28 hours/per week (2-4 days/week)
- Caseload: available depending on experience and availability.
- Mild, Moderate & Severe
- Elementary, Middle, and/or High school
- More information available during an interview
- Master's Degree Speech Language Pathology
- License: IL
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCCs)--preferred but not required
- Clinical Fellows are considered – supervision available
- United States (Required)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Old Church, VA
- Leland, NC
- Hopedale, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Redwood City, CA
- Fremont, CA
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Nashville, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.