Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Sylmar, CA
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a client near Sylmar, California. This is a full-time position providing direct therapy for K-12 students. If you're interested, please apply or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Caseload: K-12 students
- Full-time contract position
- Assisting Speech Language Pathologist with speech and language assessment, IEPs, direct services, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Bachelors Degree in Speech Language Pathology Assistant or related field
- SLPA License
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- CEU Reimbursements
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
Position Type: Contract, Full-time, School-Based, SLPA
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Leesburg, FL
- Alma, MI
- Buffalo, MN
- Florin, CA
- Pleasant Grove, OH
- Seguin, TX
- Buena Park, CA
- Jackson, MI
- Redwood City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.