Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Naperville, IL
Speech Language Pathology Assistant opening near Naperville, Illinois.
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathology Assistant to support Speech Language Pathologists in schools near Naperville, Illinois. We will be setting up interviews for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] or apply!
- Caseload: K-12 students
- Full-time positions (M-F, regular school hours)
- Assisting Speech Language Pathologist with speech and language assessment, IEPs, direct services, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Bachelors Degree in Speech Language Pathology Assistant or related field
- SLPA License
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- CEU Reimbursements
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
Position Type: Contract, Full-time, Part-time
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Castor, LA
- Martinsville, IN
- Lake Forest, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Chehalis, WA
- North Evanston, IL
- Three Rivers, MI
- University City, TX
- San Mateo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.