Speech Language Pathology Assistant- now hiring in San Bruno, CA
A great school district located near San Bruno, CA is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a full time opening for the 2022-2023 school year. The director is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews so apply now for immediate consideration!
- Provide speech and language therapy to students in accordance with IEP service grid.
- Participate in the team process for special education identification
- Gather and document data for monitoring students as well as preparing materials to provide services.
- Consult on an on-going basis with school staff on students and families assigned to caseload.
- At least 1 year of school experience is preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- California Speech Language Pathology Assistant License
Employment: Full time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
This school is interviewing this week, so apply now for immediate consideration! Relocation Bonus can be considered for the right candidate! Salary for this opening is negotiable, dependent on schools’ budget, and based on experience. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package for our onsite Therapists!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Crawfordsville, IN
- Elk Grove, CA
- Danvers, MA
- Lathrop, CA
- Lebanon, IN
- Ispwich, MA
- Manteca, CA
- Pittsburg, CA
- Lebanon, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.