Speech Language Pathology Assistant Culver City, CA
Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) needed for a school district near Culver City, California.
Soliant Health is seeking a full-time or part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a client. This assignment will cover an elementary student caseload for the remainder of the school year. You will be provided with job details on a zoom call with the Director of Special Education. Apply here or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Responsibilities: Assisting with Individualized Education Plans, 1:1 therapy, data collection, assessments, etc.
- Caseload: Elementary (K-5th)
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Packages
- CEU Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- SLPA Licensure in California
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, W2, On-site
Soliant Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Marina, CA
- Prunedale, CA
- Hesperia, CA
- San Bernardino, CA
- Capitola, CA
- Victorville, CA
- La Habra, CA
- Seaside, CA
- Yorba Linda, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.