Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant has an opening for a contracted School Speech Language Pathologist in Lansing, New York area. This position is for the 2023-2024 School Year. Soliant offers Weekly Pay and Guaranteed hours.
• Part-time and Full-time openings
• Candidates must have their SLP Certification
Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent communication skills
• Supportive, positive, and patient attitude
This position is available to be filled immediately. For consideration, please contact Lauren Turner-Bryant directly.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Commack, NYPart-time Speech Language Pathologist For K-12th Caseload Our district is seeking to hire a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. The school is located in the Commack, NY area where you would provide services to K-12th students identified with special needs. We are actively interviewing, so apply today. Job Type: Part-time position; 20 hours a week during standard school hours Industry leading benefits in Health, Denta
- Ronkonkoma, NYPart-time School-based Speech Language Pathologist - Ronkonkoma, NY Our special education department is a close-knit group that works collaboratively with the entire school community to provide special education services to meet the needs of all of our students with special education needs. We are excited to announce an opportunity for a highly qualified Speech and Language Pathologist to join our team to provide in-person services to students
- Bronx, NYBronx, NY: We are looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a local school district near Bronx, NY. In this role as an SLP, you will be providing services to middle school students within the district. Speech Language Pathologist Job Details: Full-time Middle school students One school Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements: Master's Degree NY State SLP License NY DOE Teaching Certification To
- Brooklyn, NYSpeech Language Pathologist – Brooklyn, New York A school district in Brooklyn, NY is seeking to interview a qualified Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023-2024 school year. They are looking to interview ASAP – please see further details below if you are interested! Job Requirements: NY SLP License Job Details: 25 hours per week 1 location 3-5 year olds 10 half hour sessions per day Sunbelt Benefits: Weekly pay Work with
- Medina, NYElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Medina, New York! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a lasting impact on students' lives? Seize the opportunity to become a School SLP in the vibrant Medina, NY region and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Medina, NY and Nearby Areas Contact: Madison Logan, [email protected] Why Choose Us? Empowe
- Orchard Park, NYSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Orchard Park, NY area. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of children with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP lice
- Dryden, NYSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Dryden, NY area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certific
- Castile, NYSoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Details: Company: Soliant Duration: 2023-2024 School Year 37.5 hours a week Location: near Castile, NY Direct Therapy Services Job Requirements Current state l
- Warsaw, NYCompany Name: Soliant Location: near Warsaw, NY Job Type: Full-time School Year: 2023-2024 Soliant is a leading healthcare contracting organization dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language pathology services to school aged children. We are committed to helping our students improve their communication and swallowing abilities, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives. Our team of passionate professionals works collaboratively to del
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.