Speech Language Pathologist
Our company is looking for Speech Language Pathologists for the upcoming school year. This is a contract position with weekly pay & full- health benefits!
- Start Date: December 2022; End Date: June 2023
- Caseload: K-12th
- Active PA State SLP License Required
- Professional Educator License Required
- Hourly Pay Starting at $34
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Speech Therapy Services to Students
- Evaluate and determine eligibility for speech/language services
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of curriculum content
- Planning and assessment of instruction and curriculum
- Promoting high standards and expectations for student achievement
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible.
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Recent SLP Jobs
- Leesburg, FL
- Alma, MI
- Buffalo, MN
- Florin, CA
- Pleasant Grove, OH
- Seguin, TX
- Buena Park, CA
- Jackson, MI
- Redwood City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.