A school district near Eminence, KY accepting candidates for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist position. The therapist will work 35-37.5 a week providing services to a caseload of elementary or middle school students. Caseloads will be determined during the interview process based on preference, experience, and availability. The district is ready to hire a qualified SLP for an immediate start so please submit your application today for consideration.
• Identifies students exhibiting speech and language difficulties through evaluation and analyzing deficits in student’s speech skills
• Maintains accurate, complete, and appropriate records and files reports promptly.
• Provides consultative services to teachers, parents, and administrators to address goals in the classroom, other education programs, and the home environment
• Evaluates and reports student progress for continuation or termination of services.
• Participates with school administration/coordinators for effective planning, coordination, and implementation of occupational therapy program into the total education system
• Adheres to professional, ethical, and legal standards of practice
• Adheres to all district policies and procedures
Please apply below for consideration or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in hearing about any other SLP positions available in Washington please contact Rachel Ziglar today to discuss open positions in your area.
Senior Account Executive | Hiring Coordinator
(770)-225-3008 | email@example.com