Soliant is currently working with a school district near Parksville, SC that is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2019-2020 school year. Interviews are being scheduled quickly for qualified candidates.
- K-8th Grade Caseload
- Evaluate speech and language needs through screenings and assessments
- Collaborate with other therapists, teachers, and administers on IEP goals and execution of treatment plans
- Plan and implement individual and group therapy sessions
- Preform other speech-related services as assigned by the special education director
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in South Carolina
- Previous school-based or pediatrics experience
Apply Below, or directly by sending a resume and references directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration.