Soliant is partnering with a school district near Moorcroft, WY to staff a full or part-time Speech Language Pathologist position. The district is seeking a therapist to start quickly and contract until the end of the school year
· Provide speech-language services to a caseload of elementary school students
· Complete assessments, evaluations, and IEP paperwork proficiently and in a timely manner.
· Collaborate with other therapists and administrators on IEPs and treatment plans.
· Make recommendations to parents and caregivers on the best course of treatment to meet IEP goals.
· Preform other speech-related services as assigned by school supervisor.
· Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
· ASHA CCC’s or working towards a Clinical Fellowship.
· Wyoming license, educator's certification, and appropriate state clearances
· School or pediatric experience preferred
Submit your application today for immediate consideration or email your resume directly to email@example.com