Are you a speech language pathologist? If you are and you’re interested in working from home via tele-therapy than please take the time to review this posting.
Our company, Soliant, is in need of an slp for the coming school year.
- Work from home
- Multiple caseloads (Elem, Middle, & High school)
- Contract (full school year)
- Must be Kansas licensed
- Prefer 2+ years experience working in a school environment
- Experience with tele-therapy is a plus but not mandatory
- Able to work and complete entire length of school year
- Hourly rate, Based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate.
- Benefits are available if required\
- Paid every Friday after first week of assignment is completed
- Paid for hours worked
If this sounds like the position for you than please send an updated resume to Keaton.firstname.lastname@example.org and call Keaton at 770-776-2098
Keaton Harper/Soliant/account executive