Speech Language Pathologist - Yuba City, CA
Soliant is looking for a SLP/CCC/CFY to work with an outstanding school district that we have partnered with in Yuba City, CA. This is a great opportunity to use your talent and experience to join an amazing Special Education Team and change lives.
- State of Colorado SLP License Required
- 35 hours per week
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Customizable Benefits Package
- K-12th grade caseload
- Diagnosing disorders including but not limited to articulation, language, pragmatics, phonological processing, pragmatics, voice, fluency and dysphagia
- One on one and group therapy sessions
- IEP meetings and following proper documentation guidelines
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application below or send your resume and references to my direct email, email@example.com.
Account Executive, Soliant Health
Recent SLP Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Cambridge, MA
- Seattle, WA
- Boston, MA
- Boca Raton, FL
- Renton, WA
- Dallas, TX
- Brookline, MA
- Concord, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.