Speech-Language Pathologist | Work-From-Home | DE
Work-from-home opportunities are rising in today’s climate. Join the teletherapy team today by applying to this 100% virtual, Speech-Language Pathologist position at a wonderful school district in Delaware! Details and requirements are listed below:
- Start January 2021
- 100% Virtual
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- PreK-12th grade students
- Severe disabilities and high Autism population
- Conduct evaluations/assessments, report writing, therapy sessions, and IEP meeting facilitation
- Competitive salary!
- Master’s degree in Speech Therapy required
- DE SLP Active State License preferred; Will consider pending license if its in process at the time of application for this position
- Must have ASHA CCC’s
- Must have at least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please reach to me directly by either phone or email. For immediate consideration, please email me your current resume and three references. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you to answer any questions that you may have!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lake Charles, LA
- Kinder, LA
- Welsh, LA
- Leland, NC
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Lowville, NY
- Bennington, VT
- New Haven, CT
- Pueblo, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.