Speech Language Pathologist | Work from Home | Contract
Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist | Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking a self-starting, passionate and energized Speech Language Pathologist to support a growing, successful school district in California. This position is fully remote and requires high speed internet access and a home computer with webcam, as well as the knowledge and drive to deliver effective therapy in a virtual setting. See Details Below:
- Full-Time (Will consider a Part-time Applicant)
- School-based Caseload
- PreK- 1st Grade
- Caseload of approx. 20 Students
- Participation in IEP Meetings and IEP Support
- Consultation and Training of School Staff
- Contract Duration: ASAP through End of School Year 22/23
- 1099 Contract Position
- Hourly Compensation
Minimum of 2 Years of Schools-based Experience
Active Licensure in the State of California
Active Licensure in the state of Residence (if residing outside of the State of California)
Professional Liability Insurance
Active ASHA CCC
Applicants must have finished their graduate degree and clinical fellowship, have their certificate of clinical competency up to date, and have active licensure and qualifications in the state of CA. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter, thrives in education via teletherapy and is comfortable delivering assessments and evaluations remotely.
- Capable Desktop or Laptop Computer with Webcam (no Chromebooks or Tablets)
- Access to High-Speed Internet
- Basic Technical Knowledge of operating Windows or MAC Computers as well as Zoom and/or other web-based conferencing applications.
- Completion of our Technology Screening Process
- Quiet Space or Office free of interruption
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to students with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Maintain a collaborative team approach working with occupational therapy, physical therapy, nursing, dietary, and teachers
- Execute evaluations and assist with behavior plans and crisis intervention
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Enjoy the benefits of 100% Work-from-home positions
- Receive compensation for direct and indirect services Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Have extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
If you would like to speak on Tele-therapy further and believe its benefits might suit you, please reach out to Justin Ritchie by email at [email protected] or by text or phone at (678) 538-6795. Please send your resume with availability via email and you will be contact within 24 hours.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Berkeley, MO
- Saint Louis, MO
- University City, MO
- Spanish Oak, MO
- Jennings , MO
- Ferguson, MO
- Waukegan, IL
- Brownstown, IN
- Glendale, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.