Speech Language Pathologist Virtual Opportunity | Connecticut School District
VocoVision is seeking a virtual SLP for the 23-24 school year. We have a strong track record of connecting many SLPs with their dream job, helping them every step of the way. With a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility of working from home, just imagine all the lives you can change.
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- State SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Minimum two years school experience
- Masters degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance upon offer
- Full time (30-35 hours per week; 8AM - 3PM)
- Start: ASAP, End: June 2024
- No need to relocate, remote work only
- Caseload: Pre-K-10th
Virtual Team Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Independent contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical network
- Access to clinical network
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
- Must have valid and up-to-date licensure
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding sessions for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a contractor
This is a contracted position looking to be filled. The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or call me (904) 337-3617
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- New London, CT23/24 Speech Language Pathologist Position Embark on a Virtual Speech Therapy Journey! Are you prepared for an exciting virtual expedition in speech-language therapy? Come join the #1 company for online therapy jobs and staffing. We're on the lookout for a dedicated Speech Therapist to join our team of independent contractors and make a meaningful impact on our youth! Position: Remote Speech Language Pathologist Location: Anywhere with Int
- Bridgeport, CTSpeech Language Pathologist Telehealth - Connecticut Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening
- New Haven, CTSpeech Pathologist Teletherapy - Connecticut Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district in CT is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening
- Greenwich, CTSunbelt and our teletherapy partner, Vocovision, have partnered with a school district in Connecticut to fill a full-time telehealth job for a Speech Language Pathologist. An active Connecticut Speech Language Pathology license is required, but candidates do not need to reside in Connecticut to apply. Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Overview: Contract job from now - 06/02/23 Full-time 37.5 hours 100% telehealth Caseload is app
- Darien, CTVocovision is searching for a virtual speech language pathologist in Connecticut state to provide services virtually to students with mild to moderate disabilities. This is a 1099, full-time or part-time position that will start as soon as possible. Why VocoVision? 100% digital Competitive hourly rates Weekly pay Equal rates for direct and indirect hours Guaranteed weekly hours Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
- Fairfield, CTSunbelt has an opening for a Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity! This position would be involved with PreK through 12th grade level students. In this role you’d be working with general and special education students who have a variety of disorders. Job Details: Start: Next school year 20 to 35 hours per week Caseload: PreK-12 Requirements SLP License CT Previous pediatric experience preferred Previous s
- Somers, CTJob Title: Teletherapist Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Remote (Full-Time or Part-Time) Job Description: Are you a passionate and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a flexible and rewarding opportunity? We are looking for dedicated Teletherapist SLPs to join our team, providing speech and language therapy services to clients from the comfort of your own home or remote location. Whether you're seeking full-time or
- Waterbury, CTVocovision is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist licensed in Connecticut for the 23/24 school year. This position is 100% remote/virtual job position, through our Vocovision platform, if interested send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. Job Type Full-time (40 hours) Remote 1099 Contract position Weekly compensation for direct and indirect services SLP REQUIREMENTS State SLP licensure A
- Vernon, CTSLP Opening in Conneticut •Full time •SLP- CCC or CFY -SLPAs also welcome •ASAP-End of school year •High School Caseload •Onsite Virtual options available for CCC-SLP. Virtual position are a 1099 contract position! Liability Insurance is Required! Onsite position is a W2 contract position. Summer Sinnock Director of Educational Resources ProCare Therapy | www.procaretherapy.com 5550 Peachtree
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.