Speech Language Pathologist | Virtual | Florida '23/'24
Florida | Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Opening for ‘23/’24 School Year
Explore a rewarding career as a Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist, revolutionizing education through innovative technology. Join our dynamic team, digitally connecting with students to enhance communication skills and redefine virtual learning experiences.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current Florida SLP license (CCCs)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders
- Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast/reliable computer & internet connection
- No Chromebooks/tablets permitted
- 1099 Position
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- Hourly rate consistent across direct/indirect hours
- ($40-55/hr depending on district budget/candidate experience)
- School hours
- Clinical/Technical Team on standby
Optimize your impact as a virtual speech-language pathology pioneer. Apply now to shape the future of education, where your skills resonate across online platforms. Elevate your career, redefine success—apply today to be the influential voice transforming lives through digital learning!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Palm Beach, FL
- Palm Beach, FL
- Deer Island, FLSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) – Near Deer Island, Florida Soliant seeks to assist a school with a supportive team in Deer Island, Florida. We seek a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). We are scheduling interviews today. ???????There are many benefits to working with Soliant. We can customize your employment package precisely to fit your needs. Job Details: 2023-2024 School Year Full-time Weekly Pay Position Requirem
- Golden Gate, FLContract Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - 23/24 School Assignment Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school-based contract assignment for our client near Golden Gate, FL. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a diverse student population and make a meaningful impact on their communication skills and overall academic success. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assess
- Wright, FLProcare Therapy has partnered with a great school district in the Wright, FL area that is looking for Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. All qualified candidates must have an active Florida state license. Position Details: Full time K-5th caseload Approximately 70 students Mild/moderate Onsite only Position
- Palma Sola, FLSoliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district in Palma Sola, Florida. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the remainder of the school year. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will provide speech and language services to students with communication disorders, evaluate and diagnose communication disorders, and develop treatment plans. Please find more details below: Job Details: Full-time position
- Pompano Beach, FLFull Time Speech Therapist (SLP / SLPA) - Florida Soliant has partnered with an excellent school district in the Pompano Beach, FL area to assist in hiring Speech Language Pathologists for the remainder of the school year. Full and part time assignments are available for various caseload age levels. Qualified applicants will have a current Florida Speech Language Pathologist license as well as previous school based experience. Additional infor
- Naples, FLWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Naples, FL! This is a full-time position that involves working with students K-12. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interested candidates. Primary Duties:
- Lincolnville, FLWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Lincolnville, FL! This is a full-time position that involves working with students K-12. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interested candidates. Primary D
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.