Speech Language Pathologist - Tracy, CA
Soliant is partnering with a school district to help them welcome a new SLP/CCC to their Special Education Team. The Director is ready to interview and welcome a new SLP to their staff for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
- CA State SLP License required
- Part-time (2 days per week)
- Diagnosing disorders including but not limited to articulation, language, pragmatics, phonological processing, pragmatics, voice, fluency and dysphagia
- One on one and group therapy sessions
- IEP meetings and following proper documentation guidelines
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application below or send your resume and references to my direct email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Executive, Soliant Health
678-538-6720 | email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Newton, MA
- Puyallup , WA
- Hampton, VA
- Kent, WA
- Hopedale, IL
- Clarksville, TN
- Richmond, MO
- Chesapeake, VA
- Vancouver, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.