Speech Language Pathologist- Topeka, KS
Soliant is actively setting up interviews to hire a Speech Language Pathologist to work at a school-based position in the Topeka, KS area. We are looking for an individual who has experience with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Participate in the preparation and implementation process for students with IEP’s
- Provide case management functions for students with a mild to severe disabilities
- Ability to work both independently as well as on a team
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology, required
- Kansas Speech Language Pathology License
- Previous school-based experience preferred
For immediate consideration for this position, please send your resume to Rachel Ziglar at email@example.com
If you have any questions about this job, or any other opportunities, you can call Rachel directly at 770-225-3008.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hopedale, IL
- Hershey, PA
- Bennington, VT
- Honea Path, SC
- Denver, CO
- Prince Frederick, MD
- Algonquin, IL
- Simsbury, CT
- New Bern , SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.