Speech Language Pathologist- Thousand Oaks, CA
Soliant health has partnered with an exceptional school district near Thousand Oaks, CA in search of a hard-working, full time, Speech Language Pathologist.
Full-time: 40 hours/wk
- Assess, plan, deliver, and evaluate support needed for students regarding speech, language, and communication.
- Development and implantations of IEP’s
- Previous education experience preferred but not required
- Master's Degree in Communications Disorder or Speech Language Pathologist
- Applicant must have an active/pending California state license
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- AAC/AT Certification Preferred
To be considered, please apply by directly emailing your resume and your professional references to our hiring coordinator:
You may also contact Summer directly 678.261.1019
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant
Ph: 678.261.1019 | Summer.Cunningham@Soliant.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- North Adams, MA
- El Cajon, CA
- Hampton, VA
- Kent, WA
- Albuquerque, NM
- Redwood City, CA
- Clarksville, TN
- Cornwall, CT
- Cleveland, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.