Speech Language Pathologist- Thompson, Connecticut
Soliant is seeking a school-based Speech Language Pathologist in the Thompson, CT area. Interviews are being scheduled for the remaining school year. Qualified SLP-CCC (ASHA Certified) and SLP-CFY candidates are encouraged to apply for this opportunity!
- Connecticut state licensure required
- Health benefits and weekly pay
If you are interested in this position or looking for a similar one, please apply below or directly by contacting Kari Shelton Account Executive at Soliant.
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
678-274-5707 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bristol, CTAre you an Speech Language Pathologist looking for a great opportunity near Bristol, Connecticut? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district looking for someone to join their team for the upcoming school year!! Overview: 23/24 School Year Full time K-8th Grade Qualifications/Requirements: Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology ASHA: CCC's CT State license Benefits: Weekly c
- Bristol, CTJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Description: Join our dedicated team as a School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming 23/24 school year in Bristol, Connecticut. As an SLP, you will play a crucial role in supporting students' communication and language development, helping them overcome speech and language challenges that may impact their academic success. By creating an inclusive and nurturing learning en
- Torrington, CTCalling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Torrington, Conneticut! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in Elgin and nearby regions? This is your chance to inspire and uplift! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Elgin, IL and Surrounding Areas Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits: Competitive Compensat
- Ridgefield, CTElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Ridgefield, Connecticut! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Near Ridgefield, CT Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in empowering st
- Vernon, CTSunbelt is seeking eager and enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for a full-time position in a school in Vernon, CT. If interested in this amazing opportunity, see details below. Job Requirements: SLP license in CT Job Details: ASAP- 6/13/24 Part-time 2-3 days a week K-12th grade students Primarily high school Job Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance Matching 401k Competitive hourly rates
- New London, CTSpeech Language Pathologist - NEW! A school in the New London area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023/2024 school year. Job Details & Responsibilities: Full-time / (ask about part-time) 23 - 24 SY Onsite Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disorders and speech-language delays. Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and client goals. Provide spe
- Griswold, CTSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Griswold area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certificati
- Bridgeport, CTAre you a passionate speech-language pathologist ready to embark on a fulfilling career journey? Soliant Health is your gateway to exciting opportunities in speech therapy. We're actively seeking dedicated individuals at various stages of their career, from recent graduates eager to start their clinical fellowship to experienced SLPs searching for full-time positions. About Us: Soliant Health is a leading healthcare staffing company that partner
- New Haven, CTSpeech Language Pathologist Position A school in Connecticut is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) that is available for an assignment during the ‘23-’24 school year. Soliant is looking for someone that is motivated and can integrate well within a team-oriented staff. This position is fully remote. About the job: Great pay rates on 1099 contract Full Time ASAP for New School Year School Caseload Phone interview
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.