Speech Language Pathologist - Summer Term - Wheeling, IL
Speech Language Pathologist Opening – Wheeling, IL
Soliant Health is partnering with a great school district in the Wheeling, IL area to bring in a summer term position, Speech Language Pathologist to finish out the current school year. Interviews are being conducted, apply today.
To qualify, you must have:
- A Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology / Communication Disorders
- An active SLP license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Illinois
Specifications about the position:
- Start Date: 2022 Summer Term
- Caseload: (# of students & grade level discussed on interview)
Working with Soliant:
- Health Benefits
- Guaranteed Hours with Weekly Pay
- 401k Matching
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Please send in a resume, with references, to our Account Executive, Nicholas Cowens.
Soliant Health | Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chicago , IL
- Twin Lakes , CA
- n/a, CA
- Silver Spring, MD
- Pilot Rock, OR
- Pontiac , MI
- Grove City, OH
- Conyers, GA
- Omaha, NE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.