Speech Language Pathologist - St. Augustine, FL
Soliant is partnering with a school district to help them welcome a new SLP/CCC to their Special Education Team in St. Augustine, FL. They have multiple openings and the Director is ready to interview and welcome a new SLP to their staff for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
- K-12th grade case load
- FL State SLP License required
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Diagnosing disorders including but not limited to articulation, language, pragmatics, phonological processing, pragmatics, voice, fluency and dysphagia
- One on one and group therapy sessions
- IEP meetings and following proper documentation guidelines
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to submit your application below or send your resume and references to my direct email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Executive, Soliant Health
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Warren, MI
- Richmond, MO
- Oxnard, CA
- Rockdale, IL
- Bellevue, WA
- Warren, MI
- Seattle, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.