Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Are you ready to make a difference with the Soliant Experience? Soliant Health is partnering with a supportive school district near Santa Ana, CA in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 2022 school year . New Beginnings start here, apply today!
- Contracted position
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Experience working in a school based setting is a plus
- Candidate must have completed California state license and other state credentials (CCCs, ASHA, teaching license, etc.)
- Master or higher in Speech Language Pathology (SLP) or related field
- Elementary school-based caseload
Apply Below, or directly by sending an updated resume, to our Account Executive, Briona Reed at [email protected]. She can also be reached by phone at (678) 274-5706 for addition questions. Interviews are being scheduled now, therefore please apply today for immediate consideration!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Odessa, TX
- Oxford, MS
- Litchfield, NH
- Tucson, AZ
- Stephens City, VA
- Denver, CO
- Fridley, MN
- Decatur, GA
- Salem, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.