Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Washington, DC
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST - WASHINGTON, D.C.
Soliant Health is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school based job in the Washington, DC area. This is a full-time opportunity, and will last the remainder of the school year. Qualified SLPs are invited to apply for Immediate Consideration!
Additional details below:
- Full-Time Schools position
- Remainder of 2020-2021 school year with the possibility to extend to the 2021-2022 school year
- K-12 Cases
Job Requirements for Consideration:
- Active Speech Language Pathologist License
- ASHA Certification (CFs invited to apply for consideration as well)
- Schools experience preferred, not required.
For immediate consideration, please apply below, or send your Resume to Jake Felton - firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Executive - Soliant Health
Recent SLP Jobs
- Temecula, CA
- Anywhere, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- El Paso, TX
- Fort Worth, TX
- Anywhere, TX
- Hartford, CT
- New Haven, CT
- Bristol, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.